- Provide superior customer service to USADA clients by promptly and professionally answering inquiries and requests from clients (mainly via email).
- Data management support, including entry of doping control forms and information into various databases within specified deadlines.
- Assignment of test missions to USADA Doping Control Officers (DCOs) on behalf of clients and in compliance with the USADA Client Services team’s standard operating procedures for such assignments.
- Regular proactive communication with USADA clients in support of the USADA-client relationship, including seeking information from clients and helping to set and manage client expectations for USADA’s provision of services.
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding staffing and testing assignments.
- Work closely with leadership to identify opportunities and approaches to Client Services operations that can increase the efficiency of services and reduce costs.
- Demonstrate innovation by suggesting ways to improve existing processes and projects to streamline and enhance operations.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Projects and other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s in a business administration related field, preferred or equivalent and applicable experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience managing customer relationships.
- Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among internal and external constituents.
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Thrives in a process driven, competitive environment and pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Moderate proficiency in MS Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is recognized as the national anti-doping organization for Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Parapan American sport in the United States. The recognition tasks USADA with drug-testing and results management responsibilities for these athletes, however USADA is equally dedicated to preserving the integrity of sport through research initiatives and educational programs that inspire a commitment to true sport in the next generation of athletes.
Internationally, USADA is at the forefront of the anti-doping movement, considered the gold standard in many areas of anti-doping program management. In addition, our employees are held to the same high standards exhibited by athletes who fully embrace true sport: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Responsibility, and Courage.
Employees at USADA hold positions in areas including: sport testing, elite-athlete education, drug reference resources, science & research, legal affairs, outreach education (TrueSport), communications, business affairs & finance, and information technology. USADA additionally employs approximately 50 doping control officers stationed throughout the country responsible for collecting athletes’ samples.
USADA’s office is located near the Rocky Mountain foothills of northwest Colorado Springs, Colorado, a city that is home to the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee and numerous Olympic and Paralympic sport national governing bodies.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)