Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Effectively manage full life cycle recruitment from posting to offer, which includes, sourcing, resume review, dispositioning applicants, video interviews, using behavioral based interview techniques, and recommending candidates to hiring managers.
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists and research; serve as the main point of contact and ensure that our hiring culture is consistent across the company.
- Qualify applicants ensuring that selection decisions are made fairly and objectively.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process, diverse representation and reach and selection decisions.
- Promote USADA as an employer of choice by leading best-in-class interviews and coaching hiring leaders throughout the process.
- Regularly follow up with hiring managers to ensure a timely hiring process.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Provide an efficient and high touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process (e.g., reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Move quickly to negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Create offer letters, arrange pre-employment paperwork, and secure background checks.
- Effectively administer the onboarding process to ensure a positive new hire experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to the conflict-of-interest requirements.
- Attends and participates at recruiting events (job fairs, college fairs, etc.).
- Accurately maintain the applicant tracking system and electronic personnel files to ensure that data is handled confidentially. Track and report key recruiting and hiring metrics.
- Manage relationships with recruitment-related vendors such as job posting agencies, temp agencies, universities, medical colleges, community partners, etc.
- Use data and analytics to continuously improve and iterate on the candidate process as we strive to offer a best in class hiring experience.
- Partner with Director of HR to ensure all participants in interview process have up to date training on protocols and best practices, including commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Partner with Communications Department to coordinate announcements on social media, and other external facing digital platforms.
- Promote and encourage diversity and inclusion in support of the company's guiding values and strategic plan; You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive USADA through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Projects and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in recruitment, with expertise in a variety of sourcing and social media techniques and strategies to find top talent.
- Hands-on experience working with recruitment software programs.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop collaborative working relationships internally and externally.
- Experience building reports and analyzing data to demonstrate outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively across a geographically distributed environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among internal and external constituents.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed.
- Moderate proficiency in MS Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is recognized as the national anti-doping organization for Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Parapan American sport in the United States. The recognition tasks USADA with drug-testing and results management responsibilities for these athletes, however USADA is equally dedicated to preserving the integrity of sport through research initiatives and educational programs that inspire a commitment to true sport in the next generation of athletes.
Internationally, USADA is at the forefront of the anti-doping movement, considered the gold standard in many areas of anti-doping program management. In addition, our employees are held to the same high standards exhibited by athletes who fully embrace true sport: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Responsibility, and Courage.
Employees at USADA hold positions in areas including: sport testing, elite-athlete education, drug reference resources, science & research, legal affairs, outreach education (TrueSport), communications, business affairs & finance, and information technology. USADA additionally employs approximately 50 doping control officers stationed throughout the country responsible for collecting athletes’ samples.
USADA’s office is located near the Rocky Mountain foothills of northwest Colorado Springs, Colorado, a city that is home to the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee and numerous Olympic and Paralympic sport national governing bodies.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)